Taste of Africa
SAVE THE DATE!! Saturday, October 13, 2018!!
The evening will include some familiar components of years’ past and feature some new and exciting activities to better connect you with our mission and life-changing work in Cameroon.
Here are some of the things we expect at the 2018 Taste of Africa event:
- VIP reception including special drinks and African street food
- Authentic, incredible Cameroonian cuisine by the women of the Cameroon Community of Pittsburgh
- Drinks and refreshments from local breweries
- Performances, including traditional Cameroonian dances
- Live painting by local artist
- Silent and live auction
- African music and performances
The evening promises to be an unforgettable opportunity to connect with interesting people, experience different cultures, and raise funds to support our global sport for good programs.
Tickets go on sale in August!
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Justin Forzano – Justin@cameroonfdp.org